What is Building Place?
Effective community planning is essential to keep your hometown an attractive place to live, work, visit, and play. Building Place seeks to consistently provide exceptional community planning, zoning, and economic development advisory services to Michigan’s smaller towns, villages, and rural communities. We also have computer mapping (GIS), landscape architecture, and other expertise available as needed
Building Place Consultants will meet both your expectations and your budget. No matter where you are in Michigan, Building Place is ready to be your local choice for professional planning, zoning, and economic development consulting services.
Areas of Expertise:
- Leadership and project management.
- Neighborhood and business district revitalization.
- Public presentations and workshops.
- Regional cooperation and facilitation of intergovernmental agreements.
- Assistance with private development projects.
- Planning and zoning administration.
- Rural planning and preservation.
Building Place Consultants
Rodney C. Nanney, AICP, Principal
Ypsilanti – Ann Arbor: (734) 483-2271
Midland – Bay City – Gladwin: (989) 492-0540
Email the Zoning Guru here.